Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Sunday, May 15, 2005

1 Day to go

Tomorrow is the big day~ Moving day. And I can't believe that it is almost here! This time has just flown by. The time up here has been bittersweet and now begins a new chapter of my life. Its exciting and scarey equally.

Last night some girls from church threw me a going away party (THANKS GIRLS!). It was so nice to be able to have a nice group of friends to just spend time with before the craziness of the move begins.

Well, I should get back to packing!

Please feel free to leave praises and prayer requests on here for me as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home