Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pomp and Circumstance


I AM GOING TO GRAD SCHOOL!! Well at least that is the plan as it seems the doors are still open for it. I am very excited about it. It seems as though I have somewhat plateaued where I am at. For the jobs I have been going for it seems as though 12yrs of experience + 2 bachelors degrees isn't enough. So rather than continue in the secular world, I am starting grad school in January to obtain either an MFT and/or a Biblical Counseling masters and go from there. Please pray for us as we start to put more of these plans into action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home