Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

When will it end?

Ok, so I ended up owing taxes this year. It was not a ton of money but much more than I had set aside due to unforeseen (on my part not Gods) craziness that always seems to occur. Well, anyhow if I had just worked the secular job I would not have owed anything but rather got a decent return back but because I was considered self employed with church, I ended up owing. Because my church is SOOO AMAZING and the statement was made that they did not bring me here to create a debt they thought it would be best to write me a check to pay it off in full as a wedding gift! I was almost in tears when I opened up the mystery envelope.

I could say thank you every day for the rest of my life to God, this church family and my pastor and it would still not be enough for the grace I have been shown over and over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home