Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Eating snow....



Well, I have decided for certain that I LOATHE all of the policies and procedures in the grand state of Massachusetts and NY is close behind. After paying a $107 tax on a car that I already bought,paid for and junked... paid another $223 for the brand new car that I already paid taxes on + $20 for paying over the phone WHICH I paid just to be done with it all! PLUS another $100 to the state of NY to have them register my car here which basically took care of a piece of paper and plates....all this for 2 months! AHHH! Well, the good thing is that I am all legal now. Everything is paid for but man did it hurt! The awesome thing is that I prayed and was praying during the transaction that the NY DMV would not be more than $100 and that is exactly what it was =0) Praise God! I was walking high after that. Although that large a sum of money hurt right now, I praised God that I had it between what I had saved away and what my sweet fiancee' helped me with. However, I will probably be eating snow until the wedding...between losing weight, the amount of it and it's free lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home