Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Just playing with a photo program


This is a picture taken with my camera phone in one of my favorite chairs ; which is a rocking chair my Dad got for me on Father's Day and we put it together together =0) I was playing with a photo program and it posted here so I thought I'd leave it up for those of you friends and family who I don't see very often. And yes my hair is long! To the middle of my back LOL. Can you believe it?
In my chair 1.7.06 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home