Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Back to Carthage


Well, I'm back. I got into Buffalo from Seattle at 130am! AHH...what a mess that trip was. First the airline shifted me back and fortha couple of times between lines. Then they had me weigh my bags because they couldn't be over a certain weight, then I had to shift items from one bag to another because of this said weight, THEN they changed my flight, THEN I GET STUCK IN CHICAGO for a couple of extra hours-AHHHH! BUT the important thing is that I am back in NY.

All I know is that it's been a LONG time since I have been out and about at THAT time. I don't know that I have anything else that I have been pondering or wanting to share....what I will say though is that if you haven't seen: The Chronicles of Narnia, RUN don't walk to the theatre! It was an awesome reminder of what it is all about!

Oh! We also ordered our wedding invitations....they are sooo pretty!! Between that, getting the real engagement ring and my dress it is really starting to feel very real. It still seems hard to believe ; like I am in dream or planning something for someone else. I don't know that I can wait 4 MORE MONTHS!!

My in-law family is GREAT!! Such a heritage! Practiclly everyone is saved and the majority are in ministry and many in vocational mininstry! I am so excited and honored to become part of a great family like this. (the pic above is THE ring).

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Gaffney said...

Stuck in Chicago for a couple of hours? If only you had a friend you could have called and maybe hung out with there :p

12:29 AM  
Blogger Paul's Porch said...

What? You're getting married? To whom? When? I'm so excited for you!!

j/k and btw... don't let the 5,6,7 copycat get you down. He's just jealous cause he doesn't have you and he's stuck with someone named... what's her name again? Oh ya! That name! lol

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home