Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

...and a bonus on Valentine's Day...


Well, Paul left yesterday. He was SUPPOSED to leave on Monday but due to bad weather and a delayed plane in Buffalo and a potential overnight stay in Phoenix....Paul asked if he could just stay over another night in Buffalo rather than Phoenix.

It was a great singles awareness day! Yes, it was good but I am still not the biggest fan of the day particularly because of how it makes many people feel.

But ANYHOW...wedding plans are coming along great. We had what I believe was our last pre-marital session on Sunday. It was weird how REAL it made things. We talked about a bunch of things but to refer to each other as husband and wife and to talk about living that way. It was very exciting and a cold shot of water in the face (in a good way).

The reality of the true responsibilities to God, each other and our future children (God willing)! Kind of like bungee jumping...scarey, exhilerating and fun at all once!

Just a short one today =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home