Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Statcounter


My friend Brian put a statcounter on this blog for me about a month or two ago and it has been a very interesting few weeks. It tracks how many people visit a day and the states or countries that they are checking in from. It is interesting to see the variety of places! For example, Conneticuit. I don't know ANYONE there (at least not that I know of). Just thought I would mention it and encourage you all to leave comments/feedback....I see you anyhow...just teasing...only the state you're in :0)

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul's Porch said...

I'm from Nevada! You will be too... soon.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home