Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Monday, February 06, 2006

Sniffles, Snowdays & Power Poles



As I was driving home from my friend Esther's house last night I was turning the corner and less than 1/10th of a mile from my apartment when I lost control of my car and struck a guide wire for a power pole. After an hour of standing and sitting between a patrol car and standing out in the bitter cold snow I walked away with a $50 towing bill (to my parking lot that I could walk to in less than a minute!) AND A TICKET. I got a ticket for 'unsafe operation of a vehicle!" I couldn't believe it! Like I WANTED to wreck my car and stand out in the freezing cold snow for an hour when I am already sick and hungry and tired! I was ticked but took it with a smile. I called the court today to find out how to best handle the ticket and court date as I will be out of the area taking Paul back to the airport. He is coming out on Thursday and staying til Monday.

Oh how I long for the days of normal and being in the same time zone and zip code lol.

Oh, yeah, the snowday reference.....closed 2 counties for the snow! It has not stopped snowing since 4pm yesterday afternoon as I write this it is 830pm on Monday night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul's Porch said...

Oh how I long for the days of normal and being in the same time zone and zip code too! I'll see you soon though. We'll have an awesome weekend. xoxo

5:46 PM  
Blogger Paul's Porch said...

Poop in his mouth! Poop in his mouth!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home