Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sunday!


Easter Service was GREAT! We had been averaging around 100 people and after a few outreach activities we had 128 last weekend and then after a big Easter Egg Hunt and some other things we had 185 at the elementary school!!!! I know it's not about the numbers and it's truly not but it is in the sense that God is blessing by sending more potential sheep our way!

It's hard to explain just how much it has seemed as though God has had His Hand on this whole campaign. The hard part of it all is leaving at such an exciting time. I know there would never be a good or a right time to leave, it's hard no matter what, but seems harder now when everything is growing and fast! I am so happy for the church and so blessed to have been a part of it.

We have even had about 6 non church ladies show up weekly for a First Place weight management group. I even had another one call me last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home