Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Monday, June 06, 2005

Food chopper

I was suprised today at church by another welcome gift. It was a foodchopper. And not just ANY foodchopper! It was a pampered chef chopper. Now, I dont know much about things like Pampered Chef but I know enough to know that even theier refrigerator magnets are coveted lol. Well, this got me to thinking about how awesome God is and how He always knows. Now the foodchopper was materialistic and not somthing I couldn't live without but it was a neat little thing that would be nice to have. I don't remember mentioning anything about wanting this to anyone and definitely not this woman. It was an awesome awesome surprise. It was nice to since a friend walked off with the new one I bought while in Boston and never got to use. Just nice to be reminded that God is in the details =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home