Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Funny Survey

I snagged this from a friend's site:
A - Age you got your first kiss: I'm not telling either way!
B - Band listening to right now:nothing but really into casting crowns lately and jeremy camp always :)
C - Crush: no one (He knows who he is :) )
D - Dad's name: David
E - Easiest person to talk to: my inner voices j/k. My 2 best girls Kelly and Tammy
F - Favorite Bands at the Moment: see item B
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: probably worms
H - Hometown: Albion,NY
I - Instruments: Sound board basically
J - Jam or Jelly: hmm...orange marmalade
K - Kids: None..hopefully someday soon
L - Longest Car Ride Ever: NY to Ohio and Virginia
M - Mom's name: Louise
N - Nicknames: none that i know of =)
O - One Wish: hmm....family of my own.
P - Phobias: Animals in the dark. Go ahead ask
Q - Quotes: "God likes a little humor as he made the parrot the monkeys and some of you people." Billy Sunday
R - Reason to Smile: uh...I have teeth?
S - Song you last sang: Something in the car on the way home on the Christian station cant remember.
T - Time you woke up today: 6:45am
U - Unknown Fact About Me: ask
V - Vegetable you hate: anything purple
W - Worst Habits: hmm...
X - X-rays you've had: lol weird question...I believe it was a chest x-ray after I took someones Stacker II and was rushed to the ER
Y - Yummy Food: Anything sloppy and any ice cream
Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo but does it really matter?

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Gaffney said...

Why did I never know your mom and my mom had the same first name? Cool!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home