Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Friday, June 24, 2005

Busy................Blessings & Jimmy

Well, I have not posted in a little while as my schedule and various responsibilities have come full swing it appears. Ya know I am working about 15 fewer hours and am busier than I have ever been and couldn't be happier! Things at work are great. Things at church seem to be starting to take off. Lots of opportunities for so many things. Its amazing and a bit overwhelming (in a good way) sometimes to know where to start.

Please continue to pray for the ministries at NCF and that I continue to find my perfect fit there.

A couple of friends bought me a portable air conditioner when I discovered that I was not able to have a typical window model. It was so incredibly amazing of them to do. Normally I would just buck up and deal with the heat, however, I live above what will soon be the kitchen of a pizza shop! God just continues to amaze me through the way this church has surrounded me with all sorts of support (not just material). I spend a lot of time arguing with people refusing their wat-too-generous gift only to have them put me in my place and refuse to do anything but bless me lol.

Jimmy updates..
They have been quiet except for a vacuuming episode at 3:45am the other morning. Now its the fire sirens that have been going off in the middle of the night LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home