Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Friday, July 08, 2005

Fourth of July and tickets in Boston

The fourth was fun. Spent it with my pastor, his family and another couple of families. It was nice! It was one of the first times I actually had the holiday off. Between 10+ years at Six Flags and Human Service jobs which NEVER close...its not happened since my pyro shoot days.

I have realized that some things just aren't worth the headache, the hassle and the gas it would take to drive there. As my priorities are here (at least) now, It wasn't worth whatever craziness I may have encountered by racing up to Boston this wknd.; ticket in hand demaning to have the dumb head injury (no injuries here ) fee removed and other assorted other nonsense fees removed. Just a word to the wise, dont ever go over the speed limit in Norwood, MA ESPECIALLY if there is a cop standing on the side of the road and points at you. And if he does point pull over so he doesn't have to sprint to his car to chase you like he's in some Cop drama. Curious about details? Just ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home