Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Friday, July 22, 2005

When you least expect it

You know, lately some of the things that have been happening in my life have been almost surreal as it seems like for some, I have waited my WHOLE life for. And the weirdest part is that all of it has occured when it has made the least amount of sense.

I know what the Bible says about God's timing and waiting on God and receiving God's best when you seek Him and Heaven first but....sometimes you want something for long enough its weird when it happens. And you almost keep looking for it because it hasn't clicked yet.

I am just so greatful that God chooses to use those of us who are not the best at things so that He can shine through!

NEXT POST: I will publically apologize to Neil CLark Warren for my slams about eharmony. Those of you who know...LOL Those of you who don't ask-not appropriate time to put it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home