Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Friday, August 26, 2005

Airports & Butterflies

Today is the day that my boyfriend is visiting me in NY from Reno for the first time. God definitely has a way of exceeding even our wildest and most specific expectations and hopes!

In many ways, it seems like this has been a long time coming and in others not so much. It has made some diffcult things in the past seem a little easier to swallow considering if not for those events, heartbreaks and lessons learned, I would not be where I am today with who I am with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home