Ministry Minded

The up to date happenings as I enter into my first year of vocational ministry and transition from Boston.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I love Jesus Christ, my husband and our sweet little meatball. I love how my husband and I can make each other laugh everyday! We love to be outside doing almost anything but especially camping! I am passionate about advocating for others, Biblical truth, ministry and Biblical counseling. **We added to our family in 2012 work a princess meatball **

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Birthday Eve




It is the eve of my 31st birthday. SOOO many changes this past year! It is amazing when you look back and then around at what has occured to see where God has brought you!

I still remember fantasizing and dreaming about getting out of the worst rut I had ever experienced about two years ago. I would cling to the hope that someday I would be through that hard time and look back and be able to say "God got me through that!" The funny thing is that, although I have been saved just under ten years, it is hard to remember what it was like to not have God there in the midst of things.

This past year alone I have .....
* God gave me the opportunity to obtain a vocational ministry position with a GREAT church!
* I have relocated to Northern NY
* Learned of my mother's salvation
* New Car
* New jobs
* New friends
* A new amazing boyfriend :)
* New church

It is overwhelming especially to list that out! And those are just the big things! I am so very greatful for the experiences I have had this past year both bitter and sweet and look forward to the future and all it has in store!

God Bless you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home